Payment Options Accepted
We process payments through Paypal which excepts
- Master Card
- American Express
Payment Options Not Accepted
- Personal Checks
- Traveler´s Checks
- Layaway Plan
- United States – Free
- We do not ship internationally
State laws require that we charge applicable sales tax of 9.75% on orders shipped to addresses in the state of California. Orders shipped outside California are not subject to sales tax.
Payment and Start of Production
All of our jewelry is custom made to order here in the United States. Production of your order will start as soon as payment has been made and cleared trough Paypal.
Delivery of your Items
Most orders ship from our shop within 7 -14 business days. Some exceptions apply. You will be notified if there is any unexpected delay in processing your order. We send most orders via USPS Mail.
Once an item has shipped delivery can take up to 1-5 business days, depending on your location. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
E-mails about Your Order
After you place your order, you will receive e-mails about your order. Below are examples of e-mails you might receive.
- Order Confirmation, This e-mail will indicate that your order has been placed. It includes your order number. Keep this e-mail for your records.
- Shipping confirmation, This e-mail confirms that your order has shipped. The arrival time of your order depends on the shipping method selected, item selected, and your shipping location.
- Important notice about your order, There are a few reasons why you might receive this e-mail, including: difficulty in processing your order, inability to ship to address provided, duplicate order, cancellation of order. Should you receive a notice like this please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
UPS + USPS
All orders are shipped from Los Angeles, CA.
Tracking your Order
Once we complete your order you will receive an e-mail informing you that your package has been shipped. This will include your tracking number.
Changing or Canceling your Order
After you submit your order you cannot make any online changes to your order. Our system is designed to fill orders and get them on their way as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions about your order feel free to contact us at 213-629-3174.
Occasionally, orders or part of an order are cancelled by our systems for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) not available (This only applies to gift items).
- Difficulty in processing your payment information.
- Cannot ship to the address provided.
- Duplicate order was placed.
If your order is cancelled, you will receive an important notice regarding your order via e-mail which will explain the reason for the cancellation.
If there is an mistake or an error with your order please contact our customer care department.
We will issue you an RA# at that time.
Returns must be made within 14 days of delivery. Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable, only in the case of our error will agnhandengraving.com refund shipping costs. The returned item should be insured for its full value. We are not responsible for returned merchandise lost or damaged in transit.
You can expect a refund for the product only in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 14 days of receiving your returned product. Your refund will include the cost of the item, plus any applicable sales tax.